Train driver / shunting driver (m/w/d) for freight transport
For the area of maintenance of freight wagons we are looking for 5 employees for the next possible date unlimited in full time .
- You are responsible for the professional execution of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and repair work on freight cars in accordance with the maintenance regulations
- Testing and measuring activities (worker self-testing)
- Assembly work according to drawing
- you independently document the activities and work results
- Your responsibilities include the exchange of parts and components in connection with the repair and overhaul of freight cars
- Career changers are welcome, familiarization guaranteed, a completed training in metal is required, preferably with an interest in railroad technology
- independent and conscientious way of working
- high motivation, team spirit and reliability
- physical fitness and resilience
- Driver's license desirable (not required)
- Readiness for shift work (2 shift system - Mo to Fr)
- You are willing to work outdoors and in track systems after instruction, if necessary
- With us you work for an unlimited period of time and in permanent employment.
- You will receive a remuneration in line with requirements and performance (above the legal minimum wage)
- With us, thinking along and developing is desired!
- Of course, you also have the opportunity for continuous further education.
Please send your application, preferably by e-mail, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations to: email@example.com