Skilled worker / foreman control and safety technology; switch mechanic (m/w/d)
- Work in the maintenance, servicing and inspection of mechanical and electromechanical components on switches and signal boxes.
- You eliminate defects that occur in the entire system and carry out inspection, maintenance and repair work on switches.
- Accompanying work during track and switch renewal in the area of DBAG
- Maintenance of components of signal technology
- Prudence, care and responsibility are crucial in railway construction. It goes without saying that you must comply with the applicable accident prevention regulations.
- an apprenticeship as a signal mechanic/switch mechanic or a completed master craftsman training in control and safety technology is desirable
- Skilled workers in the fields of locksmith/ energy electronics technician or similar
- Several years of professional experience in the field with references and additional qualifications especially for work on electromechanical and mechanical outdoor installations, level crossing technology would be advantageous
- Readiness for installation work with suitability for work on the track and suitability for working at height as well as a high load-bearing capacity are necessary
- Independent, reliable and structured working method
- Quick comprehension and willingness to further training
- ability to communicate and work in a team as well as confident appearance and binding scope forms
- Bring a class B driver's license.
- You'll be working for us on a permanent basis.
- We offer you freedom in the design of the working environment.
- You can further develop existing structures and you will receive a remuneration that is in line with your requirements and performance.
- With us thinking and developing is desired!
- Of course, you also have the possibility of continuing your education.
Please send your application, preferably by e-mail, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations to: email@example.com